Call of Duty: Black Ops III has gotten the first downloadable update today which contained a ton of Weapon Tuning and its first Double XP weekend. Let’s dive right into what the game changing side of this update contained.
- Vision Pulse ability recharge speed has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue with the requirements for the 9th helmet.
- Rejack ability recharge speed has been increased.
- H.I.V.E trigger radius is reduced.
- Scythe has had its ammo reduced to 160.
- Heatwave recharge speed has been increased.
Double XP is live from Thursday November 19th to Monday November 23rd at 10 AM PST.
Game on Ladies and Gentlemen.